Among the fifteen members of the government candidates in the legislative elections, none was elected in the first round, nor eliminated on Sunday. If Elisabeth Borne performed well, several of her ministers are however threatened.
Ministers in favorable ballot
– Elisabeth Borne, Prime Minister, in the lead in the sixth constituency of Calvados with 34.32% ahead of Nupes (24.53%);
– Gabriel Attal (Public Accounts), leading in the tenth district of Hauts-de-Seine with 48.06%, ahead of Nupes (30.75%);
– Olivier Véran (Relations with Parliament), leading in the first constituency of Isère with 40.50%, ahead of Nupes (36.86%);
– Gérald Darmanin (Interior), leading in the tenth northern constituency with 39.11% ahead of Nupes (23.08%);
– Olivier Dussopt (Labour), leading in the second constituency of Ardèche with 30.04%, ahead of Nupes (23.58%);
– Olivia Grégoire (Government Spokesperson), leading in the twelfth constituency of Paris with 39.51%, ahead of Nupes (22.34%);
– Franck Riester (Foreign Trade), leading in the fifth constituency of Seine-et-Marne with 29.27%, ahead of the RN (25.41%);
– Marc Fesneau (Agriculture), leading in the first constituency of Loir-et-Cher with 31.97%, ahead of Nupes (24.31%);
– Damien Abad (Solidarity), leading in the fifth constituency of Ain with 33.38%, ahead of Nupes (23.54%);
– Yaël Braun-Pivet (Overseas), in the lead in the fifth constituency of Yvelines with 36.59%, ahead of Nupes (23.55%);
– Brigitte Bourguignon (Health), leading in the sixth constituency of Pas-de-Calais with 32.10%, ahead of the RN (30.33%).
The minister in uncertain ballot
– Justine Benin (Mer), in the lead in the second constituency of Guadeloupe with 31.31%, ahead of a diverse leftist candidacy (26.78%).
Ministers in unfavorable ballot
– Amélie de Montchalin (Ecological Transition), second in the sixth constituency of Essonne with 31.46%, behind Nupes (38.31%);
– Clément Beaune (Europe), came second in the seventh constituency of Paris with 35.81%, behind Nupes (40.43%);
– Stanislas Guerini (Transformation of the public service), came second in the third constituency of Paris with 32.50%, behind Nupes (38.66%).
06/13/2022 08:34:57 – Paris (AFP) – © 2022 AFP